Here you can find the list of popular questions and our answer on it.

  • How do I apply for a visa?
    1. After your video is approved, you will have an interview with us, and we will answer all of your questions. Then we will send you the list of necessary documents and explain how to prepare them.
    2. When you gather and send all of the documents to us, we will send you the official contract to sign and put your fingerprint.
    3. Our Chinese agents will apply your documents for your work permit and invitation letter. Usually it takes 10-20 days.
    4. After they are ready, they will be sent to you by mail. It will be sent approximately in about a week.
    5. When you receive the documents, you need to go to the nearest Chinese embassy, and apply for the work Z visa.
  • What is the employment procedure?

    After your video is approved, you will have an interview with us, and we will answer all of your questions, and explain

    1. When you get a visa, only then you can buy a ticket (please communicate a flight schedule with us before buying a ticket.)
    2. You arrive at an airport in Guangzhou, where you will be met and accompanied to your apartment.
    3. Demo training will be provided in our Guangzhou office (usually 1-2 days). 
    4. After that, a position will be matched for you.
  • How much money do I need to bring?

    Visa Cost

    Every teacher should pay for his/her visa. It depends on the type of visa/program ranging from $40 to $400. Contact us for more details on the program you chose.


    Flight tickets should be one way trips.

    You only need to cover the cost of the one way ticket to China ($250-400 depends on your home country). Almost every program of ours includes a return flight reimbursement.


    First month in China

    You will want to be able to have enough to live comfortably in the area for about a month. The amount will vary depending on your needs and lifestyle. But generally, for surviving till your first pay check, you need to have a minimum of the equivalent of $300 USD (about 2100 RMB) for food and basic items. Accommodations are usually free of charge.

  • Are there any costs for the recruitment process?

    Our services are provided at no cost to you. The entire recruitment process is free of charge.

  • I can’t speak Chinese. Is that a problem?

    Students expect to get immersed in English during class so speaking Chinese is actually discouraged in class. not speaking Chinese is not a problem regarding the job. You will also have a staff to assist with translation when necessary.

  • How long is my contract?

    Your initial contract is 12 months. Many people choose to stay for one or more years.

  • What happens if I get sick?

    The school provides comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you. It will cover you in event of sickness and injury.

  • How often will I get paid?

    Salary is paid on a monthly basis in the local currency, Chinese RMB.

  • Is it possible to send money home?

    Yes. It is possible to exchange and transfer money to bank accounts around the world. Check with your bank to find out what their policies are regarding international transfers and fees. Many people find Western Union or PayPal to be the easiest way to send money.

  • How many teachers work in the schools?

    The school will have a combination of foreign and local teachers. Typical numbers can range between 4 to 15 teachers.

* In case if you didn’t find the answer, feel free to contact us

Start your career with us.

Teach English, travel and work abroad with Jeda

Apply now